ADMISSION TO THE ACADEMY & REGISTRATION
Admission is based on results of entrance exams, past academic achievements, recommendations, the student’s potential for success and an on campus interview.
All students should submit the certified copies of their previous school records.
Grade 10 Lebanese Program applicants should submit a copy of their official Brevet grades.
Applicants to the High School Program should submit the documents approved by the Ministry of Education permitting them to join this program.
Admission to the Learning and Remedial Intervention Program should be based upon:
- A Professional external psychological educational and medical assessment and/or report.
- An on-campus assessment and placement.
- An on-campus interview with both parents and applicant.
Admission to the learning Center and Remedial Intervention Program should be based upon:
- A professional external psychological, educational, and medical assessment and/or report.
- An on campus interview with both parents and applicants.
- An on campus assessment and placement by specialists.
The Admissions Staff makes decisions in the best interest of the applicant, as well as in the interest of the specific grade level.
The right is reserved to refuse admission to any applicant who does not meet the admissions requirements. The right is also reserved to determine the placement of an accepted applicant in the grade level deemed most appropriated for his/her success.
Entrance exams and interviews are scheduled individually throughout the year by appointment.
The entrance tests are administered to all applicants in Pre-Kindergarten and above, including former AAB students returning after one or more years of absence from AAB.
Once the student has been accepted, a Registration Slip filled out by the authorized person will be given to the parents to submit to the Business Office for official registration.